We have a winner 🙂
I have two versions that pretend the title of final.
I am almost there, I just need to fake a little rim light on the grapes and glass and it’s going to be just as I want it.
This might be it.
I think this is as close as it gets to be.
Modifications to scene lighting. Too dark =.=”
The final test render is done. Now I need to fix couple of things that occurred in the final resolution and hopefully I’ll call it quits. I think it’ll work with just a slight compositing as it is now.
Fixed the grapes.
I’m finished with objects on the scene, materials and compositing are still to be done. Especially radioactive grapes 😉
Almost done with objects, some tinkering with materials and lighting was involved. I made an attempt in compositing too, not much tho, just some color correction.
Some minor modifications.
I modeled the plum stem and worked on grapes stems shaders. Also there are some modifications to marble spec map but they didn’t quite work. Green grapes color are mingled with previous versions.
And time for filing the scene once again. I’m still not satisfied with shaders but there will be time for that at the end.
Couple more tweaks to the materials.
Step forward in filling the scene.
I made a little progress in lighting and overall scene setup. Touched the marble shader but grape shaders are still killing me.
Working on grapes shader.