So, as I planned in previous post I made the water “manually”. It’s mostly displacement modifier and some dyntopo sculpting. I’m still working on emitters to mimic some foamy/misty effect.
Well, I went into 2 day rabbit hole with liquid simulation and end up with unsatisfying effects
I’ll try to bake ocean sim to plane for the “flat” water parts, than sculpt and and use some patricles for the waterfall. This should do, I will have full control over outcome and I’m sure it’ll go much faster. Hopefully I’ll be able to show some render soon 😉
Liquid sim effects bellow. Rest of the particle work and overall look went a step back since I remeshed the base of the planet and didn’t put too much work into texturing and shaders.
Wow that is a long post for my standards 🙂
I’m starting this little scene, original concept by deviant artist wojtryb.